Want to look as perky in the morning as Alyson Hannigan?
Although the Back To School season is typically about your kids, many mothers worry about the impression they will make during early-morning-drop-offs (when zero makeup and bedhead hair seem like the only option). Check out our Top 10 Back To School Beauty Buys to help you look presentable (and downright beautiful) in a flash…
1. Garnier Pure 3-in-1 Wash, Scrub and Mask: Whether your skin needs a quick cleaning, an awakening exfoliation or a mask… you can meet any need ofÂ the morning withÂ this multitasking product.
2. Olay Body Wash Body Butter Ribbons: If you don’t have time to shower and slather on moisturizer, do both at the same time!
3. Clearasil Ultra Pimple Blocker Pen: There is nothing worse than waking up in the morning to a grossly inflated (and unexpected) breakout. Treat it right away with a handy (in your purse) pimple blocking pen…
4. Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer: If you don’t have time to apply a perfect layer of foundationÂ each morning, try massaging a light primer on toÂ skin to minimize pores and create a “better than bare” appearance.
5. Physicians Formula Blemish RX Healing Concealer: Cover up any splotchy areas with a redness reducing concealer (it’s perfect to treat and conceal pimples, or erase ruddy areas in a flash)…
6. Almay Bright Eyes Liner/Highlighter Duo Pencil: Need to look awake very early in the morning? Try widening and opening your eyes with a soft, light pencil (smear on the inner corners and along the lower lashes to brighten those peepers).
7. Multitask by using the darker color on a double-sided pencil (shown above) to lightly define your upper lashes, or mix with a small amount of chap-stick (see below) to create an impromptu lip color.
8. Rimmel Volume Booster Primer: SkipÂ a measly swipe of chap-stick while driving to school, and use a moisturizing primer instead. Your lips will look naturally fuller and softer…without having to worry about color mishaps!
9. Revlon Beyond Natural Defining Mascara: No time for mascara clumps or eye makeup smears? Elongate your lashes with something simple (and natural looking)… and pretend those suckers are real!
10. Garnier Fructis Surf Hair Texture Paste: If you’reÂ styling your hair in the morning, it’s best to go for a look that is naturally messy. Recreate summer styleÂ by mastering the “beach hair” look (lightly tease hair at the roots for volume, flip head upside down, and scrunch texturizing paste into ends).
* What is your number one trick for looking presentable in the morning?