Songs Even A Deaf Girl Wants You To Download*: Let’s do this at rapid speed this week in 3 words of less. Ready, set, click!
* “Naked As We Come” by Iron & Wine (eclectic, somber, earnest)
* “Charlie Boy” by The Lumineers (lilting, escapist, nostalgic)
* “Breathe” by Greg Maroney (classical, moving, haunting)
* “Two of Us” by Guster (chipper, optimistic, quaint)
* “Always Gold” by Radical Face (gradual, rhythmic, slight)
* “Hit ‘Em Up Style” by Carolina Chocolate Drops (Ironic, Cheeky, Sassy)
* “Black Car” by Gregory Alan Isakov (No need for three words because one of the lyrics reads, “Well, you were a dancer”… reason enough)
Requisite Wedding Dress To Drool Over (Because Does This Ever Get Old?)
Art Candy To Satiate Your Soul:
My Frida’s filthy, cheating, tumultuous love
A poster showing every single possession of the artist (including a banana)
Where You Should Go In Your Head Right Now:
I’d drink lots of tea in this British Columbia tree house…
Do you have art, music, movies or anything to add to the list this week? Leave a suggestion or Pin me!
* Don’t get the title of this post? Watch this movie. Enjoy the blue haired, blind cat love story the most. Thank me later.