Have you ever spent $5, $6, $7… but gotten nearly $500 to $800 worth of FREE full sized products in return? The answer is likely no… unless you’ve been a Makeover Madness host before. Our Makeover Madness parties have been going strong for nearly five months (heck, all the photos below have been provided by previous hosts), and now it could be your turn. It’s so easy (and so worth it), that you’ll wonder why you didn’t participate sooner…
What’s Makeover Madness?
* Comment on the post below to let me know you’re interested in recieving more information about being a Makeover Madness host (I give you all the facts: it’s crazy simple!)
* As a host, you will aim to get 8 to 10 guests at your party. I send you all the invitations and help you need. (Can’t get that many friends? Don’t worry, you can still participate…)
What Do I Invest?
* This month, you can choose anything in the Makeover Momma shop that you want (even if it’s only $6 or $7!)
* If you and your guests each order a small, low budget item before the end of the month, you get a huge party package (packed with nearly $800 in products, depending on how many guests you have attend). You don’t even have to pay shipping for your package (that’s on me).
Throwing Your Party:
* Place your orders before the last day in September, and I ship you your enormous beauty, fashion and lifestyle loot (the first week in October). Perfect for the holidays, right?
* You can throw your party whenever and however you want (total freedom!)
What Makes This Month Different?
* In honor of the newly launched Family Page on Makeover Momma, we’re sending tons of family and kid products too. So now you can not only spoil yourself and your friends, but be one step ahead of holiday shopping and gift giving for your little ones and family too!
Party Ideas: How To Make Makeover Madness Work For You
* Take Turns With Friends or Co-Host: Michelle from New To Mom loves her party packages so much that she and her friends continue to participate every month (that’s her personal photo above). They take turns with who’s hosting to take the pressure off (but keep the products pouring in!)
* Pass Out Swag: Don’t want to actually host a party? Create a sign up sheet for friends at work (or a local mom’s club), place your orders… and simply pass out the swag when the package arrives! See how Michelle did that here…
* Order In Advance: Don’t think your friends will order their items in time? Julie found that ordering for guests in advance and having them pay upon arrival worked wonders. “They had no problem giving $10 or so, once they realized they were walking out with their hands full of free items.” (Watch a video of her party here).
* Natural beauty loot from Love & Kindness.
* All natural and nutritious kid gummy vitamins from Smarty Pants.
What To Expect In Your Party Package:
* Educational kid products from Onionhead
* Free workouts at home thanks to Rx4 Fitness
And of course, new brands to be announced soon! So stay tuned, leave a comment and get your info… you’ll be happy you did!
* Speak Up: Do YOU want to host a Makeover Madness party?
If you want to see the NEW products we’ve added to our shop, Â just go look around: Go To Makeover Momma Shop. And check back to Makeover Momma each week: we’ll be showcasing each sponsor brand throughout the month, so you can learn more about the companies giving back!