The Bracelet: The FREEDOM Bracelet (Available NOW!)
How To Give:
* The bracelet can be stamped with three words: FREE, HOME or BRAVE
* Give as a gift to a friend, family member or spouse who wants to support our troops and remember why we’re FREE
* Give to a soldier or citizen who needs a reminder that HOME is never far away
* Give to anyone (no matter what their battle is) who needs a reminder to be BRAVE (and that they are loved and supported)
Give Back Now:
Makeover Momma’s FREEDOM bracelet is now listed directly on the Fisher House Foundation website!
* 75% of all proceeds earned from the sales of this bracelet will go directly to Fisher House Foundation (which provides free housing for family members of wounded soldiers).Â Open Sky (who helps house my Makeover Momma shop) is generous enough to match this donation…so you’re giving back double!
* Amazingly enough, Hip Fusion Designs offers a lifetime guarantee…so remember not to delay your purchase: we want to donate back to military families before the end of June!
Give A Little, Give A Lot:
* Don’t have $30 for the handmade, personalized bracelet? You can still give back with these amazing FREEDOM earrings (a muted gold with light purple accents). They are delicate, feminine and beautiful: $20
* 100% of proceeds earned from the earrings will be donated to Fisher House, and Open Sky will match this donation too! So give a little (by getting the bracelet), orÂ give a lot (by choosing the earring and bracelet as a set), and know that any amount of giving is providing support for those who need us the most.
Don’t Forget: The sales of this bracelet are part of a competition with 4 other amazing bloggers on Open Sky. We each designed a piece of jewelry for our favorite cause, so the more we sell: the more we raise for charity. Please support Makeover Momma and help us give back BIG to our troops!
Buy It Now: Ready to give back? Click fast: FREEDOM bracelet and earrings
* Spread The Word: Are you going to get the FREEDOM bracelet or earrings? Spread the word in an email, Facebook or Twitter…let others know, and hopefully we can really give back to our troops!