It’s Earth Day this week, and even though it might seem like a small, insignificant holiday to some: it’s actually one of our most important traditions of all. Earth Day isn’t just about celebrating nature, forests and clean air…it’s also about celebrating how we can protect our precious planet, and the legacy we will leave behind for our children one day.
This is why Makeover Momma wanted to get involved in a special Earth Day promotion at Open Sky. We have joined together with expert shopkeepers, to show you our favorite eco-friendly products that not only are made from recycled materials and use organic ingredients, but can also give back to charity, be entered in a giveaway and receive a one-of-a-kind storybook.
How It Works
* Get any of the eco-friendly, recycled or charitable goods on the Earth Day page for this week only (April 19’th – 23’rd)
* Know that 15% of all profits earned will go to the Waterkeeper Alliance (a charity dedicated to keeping water clean and safe from harmful pollutants.)
* By making a purchase, you will instantly receive a one-of-a-kind online storybook created by Open Sky expert shopkeepers (including Makeover Momma). It’s a beautiful reflection (through words, arts and photographs) about what Earth Day means to us. (Plus, it would make a wonderful gift for a family member or friend.)
* You will automatically be entered to win a Sweet P organic skincare giveaway. Sweet P organic skincare offers an amazing assortment of products that are perfect for both momma and baby’s skin. They are giving away a basket with Organic Sunblock, Hand and Body Wash, Therapeutic Bath Salts, Organic Hand and Body Lotion, and Hand and Body Whip. Better yet, you can select exactly how you want your organic gift set to be fragranced (using toxin-free ingredients).
* If you choose a Makeover Momma product pick, you can also get our Gorgeously Gluten Free package (to give as a gift, keep for yourself, or use to learn about eating in an organic, environmentally friendly way.)
That’s it! Give a little (even just the $5 Makeover Momma organic lip balm shown above), and you’ll give even more back. This is just a small way that you can pay it forward to our planet, our children, and still get a heck of a lot back in return.
* What Do You Think: What activity, hobby or habit makes you feel the most connected to the Earth?