The Makeover Madness parties are going strong for June: we have new sponsors, tons of swag and our hosts are actively working to invited their guests! But did you know we have a huge announcement to make?
Surprise! We have five amazing new brands collaborating with Makeover Madness parties this month, to provide women nationwide with much-needed girl time and tons of makeover moments. Who they are? Please give them a warm welcome, and stay tuned for exclusive Sponsor Spotlights on each brand throughout the month of June.
* Peter Thomas Roth: Did you know that Peter Thomas Roth has decided to give every guest at a Makeover Madness party in June a Uber Dry SPF 30 (valued at $26?) It is the perfect sunscreen for anyone who hates that shiny, oil-slick look they get from regular SPF (and was even created for acne-prone skin!) Plus, at least one guest per party will receive the coveted Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For eyelash lengthening serum (which brushes on like liquid eyeliner, to create thicker, longer lashes). Value: $125
* June Jacobs: Have you ever heard of an exfoliating powder before? Neither had we! June Jacobs breaks the mold with her Radiant Refining Exfoliating Powder using natural, soothing ingredients to clear, clarify and smooth your skin (like a facial in a bottle!) Value: $52
* Kelly Van Gogh: Makeover Momma took notice of Kelly Van Gogh’s Heads Up Highlighting Kit on an episode of Rachel Ray in the past (if “take notice” means jump out of seats and run to the computer to see how quickly we can buy it). It was featured as a break through innovation in home coloring, and had many jaws dropping across the globe. It lets women apply highlights to their hair, watch them develop, and spray a deactivator on their strands the instant it reaches their perfect color. (Doesn’t that just blow your mind?) No mess ups. No mishaps. Plus, it’s even eco-friendly! Value: $49
* Jouer Cometics: Jouer is a unique brand with a mother-focused attitude. It lets women switch, exchange and rotate their daily cosmetic necessities with interchangeable compacts, and tons of sheer, silky shades. The Jouer Tint is one of the best: you can apply it in your car or running around with the kids (to your lips, cheeks, eyelids and more), and look gorgeous in a flash. Value: $20
* TIGI Catwalk: The TIGI Catwalk selection of haircare is a cult favorite of professionals and stylists alike. But their new Sleek Mystique Blow Out Balm is like a silky haired miracle in a bottle. Why didn’t they invent this back in our frizzy-hair, awkward prom photo days? Value: $19.95
And if you are still on the fence about hosting a future Makeover Madness party (or explaining the value to your guests)…check this out!
We did the math, and every single Makeover Madness party package being shipped out for this month contains a stunning $858.94 worth of decadent, luxurious one-of-a-kind products. Each host is guaranteed $213 worth of amazing products (from brands we can’t wait for you try), and the average guest will receive a minimum of $56 in FREE swag (read: that’s a minimum.)
So for your $7-13 investment per person in a Makeover Madness party, you are doubling, tripling and quadrupling the rewards. And if you’re wondering why the heck Makeover Momma would be working, shipping and packing up over $8,000 in Makeover Madness products per month to the benefit of women nationwide? There is actually only one reason: you. I know just what it’s like to crave “me” time with friends, to want to feel pampered after a long day, or want exposure to the brands I drool at on a frequent basis.
Now’s your chance! To get in on the Makeover Madness as a future host, just comment on this post! And let us know…
* Which product would YOU love to try?