Songs Even A Deaf Girl Wants You To Download*:
* “The District Sleeps Alone Tonight” by The Postal Service= Because not only does my 3 year old completely slow-jam to this song in the car, but the vibrational vibe alone makes me wish there was an instrumental option for my next ballet piece. Make it happen people.
* “Lego House” by Ed Sheeran= He’s Irish. He’s awkward charming. And his lyrically-driven songs look even better acoustic than via iTunes (which for me, is always a good sign).
* “40 Day Dream” by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes= I could feel this beat for days. It harkens a desire to embark on some sort of dirty, saucy espionage and/or really poor shoulder dancing whilst driving.
* “Stay Young, Go Dancing” by Death Cab For Cutie= Stop listening to “I Will Follow You Into The Dark” and fantasizing about your own Notebook-esque romantic demise, and turn up something with “dance” in the title (need I say more?)
* “Midnight On The Interstate” by Trampled For Turtles: I’m obsessed. Lead singer- let me makeout with you. That is all.
Requisite Wedding Dress To Drool Over (Because Does This Ever Get Old?)
Art Candy To Satiate Your Soul: Wish I could see this on streets everywhere…
Where You Should Go In Your Head Right Now: Believer it or not, this is in New York. I’m pretty sure Hobbits live there…
Do you have art, music, movies or anything to add to the list this week? Leave a suggestion or Pin me!