Have you ever wondered if you’d feel better on a gluten-free diet? Yes, we recommend gluten-free recipes and products frequently on Makeover Momma, but a gluten-free lifestyle isn’t just for people with celiac disease or wheat intolerance: it’s also for anyone who wants to improve their digestive health, feel better every day and gain more energy. If you (or someone you love) has been considering the GF life (or simply wants to learn how to improve their routine)… you’re in luck!
For the month of April only, we’re launching a brand new Gorgeously Gluten Free package deal…and we’re really excited about it! If you buy anything in our Makeover Momma shop (even if its just $5 organic lip balm for a friend, a $6 food journal to improve your habits or tasty gluten-free bars in bulk)…you’re set!
How It Works
* Get anything in our shop before the end of April: anything…no matter the price! (Learn more about what it’s about here.)
* We will automatically email you about the Gorgeously Gluten Free package.
* You can “cash in” yourself, or send a special certificate to a friend: gifting them with this one-of-a-kind experience!
What You Get
* I will send you an exclusive gluten-free guide video, showing you through my kitchen, talking about what works for me and helping you streamline your routine.
* An original gluten-free pizza recipe (it is so good, that you just might stop missing Dominoes!)
* Unlimited Q&A throughout the month of April. Yes, you can ask me as many questions as you want, and I will answer you (and help you) for as long as you need! I’ll give all of the tips, tricks and advice that has helped my family live a gluten-free life, feel better and save money! Plus, if you have any other allergen concerns (dairy, corn, etc.)- we can talk about it all!
Think of this as the most personal nutritional consultation of your life (even though I used to charge $30-50 per hour for nutritional consultations, and this is for free!) Great value, great health… a great way to spring clean your diet this April!
* Speak Up: What do you think about this promotion? Have you ever considered going gluten-free? Who do you know that would enjoy this or benefit from the lifestyle?