* Product Review of the Week:
I love not wearing makeup. In a culture where celebrities are scorned and shamed when they so much as skip concealer at the grocery store, I love having the confidence to wear makeup only when I want to (knowing that my skin looks good regardless). And to be brutally honest, the only reason I am able to find this confidence is because I started using Proactiv in my teenage years. I used it diligently, I used it with patience, and soon….my skin cleared up like I never imagined it could (the infomercials are right, it’s a really good feeling).
Now that I’m an adult, I tweak my skincare routine depending upon my budget or needs. If I’m pregnant, for example, I switch to something with very little chemicals, but I always return to one or more Proactiv product to help my skin gain “focus” again. The Proactiv Repairing Lotion is by far my favorite product and even though the entire system is meant to work together to create flawless skin, this one product alone helps keep me clear when I’m pinching pennies or in a bind.
But guess what? Not only did Proactiv give $200 to my charity of choice (Hands & Voices, in honor of my amazing friend Regina Craig), but they are also giving away a Proactiv Repairing Lotion to you. Here’s how….
The 12 Days of Proactiv Giveaway: How To Enter
* Comment below letting me know why you want to win the Proactiv Repairing Lotion, and what charity you love the most.
* Be the first of 12 to enter and you will win!
* If you are a blogger who wants Proactiv to donate $100 to your charity of choice, let me know! The first Vlog-savvy friend to agree will be able to make a video and get their “give on” to their favorite cause!
* Speak Up: Why do you want to win this Proactiv product?