Now that New Years is over (but the winter season has barely just begun), we are vowing to avoid chapped, dry lips by finding the perfect lip balm to combat cold weather. Learn how to get smooth, silky lips of your own, by using our favorite lip balms of 2009…
* For a Natural Balm: We love the beeswax, vitamin and essential oil combo that Lypsyl Honey Berry balm delivers, but we love their adorable packaging (featuring a little honey bee on the side) even more. This balm makes our lips feel soft (never sticky), and soothed (never irritated). Learn more in our “Top Stocking Stuffers for Under The Mistletoe” video.
* For a Sweet Taste: We loved the Mission Skincare Super-C Yuzu Berry lip balm in a recent “Here’s Why You Can Get Natural Makeup Like Amy Adams and Katie Holmes” post, because of it’s sweet berry taste and silky feel, but now we want to try their Acai Lemonade Mega Lip Balm too. Their lip balms are perfect for a day out in the cold winter air, because they protect skin with sunscreen, vitamins and antioxidants (plus, they’re yummy!)
* For Multi-tasking Balm: Votre Vu is a luxurious, decadent line of products, and luckily, there Duette Luxe Lip Balm and Hand Creme is no different. This is the perfect multitasking product for busy moms, because the lip balm (contained in the top) is silky smooth, while the hand cream is perfect to soothe any area of your body (and it smells divine!)
* For An Affordable Fix: We have loved the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick Formula since as long as we can remember. We have gotten our friends and family hooked on it’s silky smooth texture, and (even though it can be used anywhere on your body) think it is like a lip balm from heaven. Better yet? The price is insanely cheap! See how other Beauty Bloggerati experts love this “cocoa butter balm” with Product Girl’s “Favorite At Work Products” post.
* What is YOUR favorite lip balm right now?
Credit: Â© Daily Makeover
Makeover Mommaâ„¢ occasionally receives cosmetic products for review, with no obligation to positively promote or cover said brand. Receiving products has absolutely no influence over our recommendation of any particular product.