UNFLATTERING FAUX PAS:
As much as we wish they created nursing-bra lingerie that is actually affordable (Victoria’s Sore, Stretched and Bigger Secret, perhaps?), the majority of us fashionable mommas are stuck with funky sports-bras and super-sized nursing straps. Unfortunately, nursing bras have the tendency to create bulges, bumps, and mess up the lines of any top or dress.
FIGURE FLATTERY FIX:
A mothers best friend post-partum (and for years onward) is most certainly a small shrug or sweater, worn over a lose and flowing dress.
1. Feminine Shrug:Â The shrug camouflages even the worst of nursing bra faux-pas, as well as an upper body you may not feel like flaunting (it can even hide accidental milk stains!)
2. Lose, Simple Dress: A lose, feminine dress will create a womanly shape, without calling for 4 levels of Spanx to suck you in. The dress below has an extra flattering spin: a nipped in waist and black ribbon which creates an hour glass illusion.
3. Bonus Buy: Topping this look off with a simple, comfortable pump or kitten heel ties everything together. Think feminine, flattering, and non-blister forming as the adjetives of choice…
Fashion Fix Prices:
- Lose Flowing Dress â€“ $14.99
- Cute Flattering Shrug â€“ $17.99
- Comfortable Kitten Heels â€“ $12.00