Today is a special week…it’s the launch of our Spring Makeover Week on Makeover Momma– an entire week of exclusive posts and bonus experiences that will help you “spring clean” your life (and feel your very best). Here’s how it works…
* If you purchase anything this week from the Makeover Momma shop (anything, no matter your budget), you will be able to get an exclusive, one-of-a-kind “bonus” with purchase.
* Each day of the week we’ll feature a new bonus to help give you healthy, helpful mini makeovers for spring (whether fashion, fitness, nutrition or beauty)
* Also, you can get 10% off of anything you buy, just be entering the code SPRINGMAKEOVER10 at checkout!
What is the Spring Makeover bonus for today? If you buy anything from the Makeover Momma Open Sky shop today, you will receive a personal makeup and beauty consultation video!
* After purchase, we will contact you with an email questionnaire, that lets you explain what you’d love to learn about makeup or improve within your morning routine (whether a wearable smoky eye, the appearance of bigger eyes, creating the illusion of clear skin…or anything else you might want!)
* Bailey of Makeover Momma will create a personalized, exclusive video (just for you) teaching you how to apply makeup, create a beauty illusion or simplify your routine (it’s easy!)
So, you can buy whatever you want, and get this special Spring Makeover bonus. What beauty product would we suggest?
You Could Try: Talika Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
Why We Love It: If you’ve always wanted to try an eyelash growth product (but don’t want the risky side effects, complicated application process or potential for change in eye color)…this is perfect. Just swipe on both morning and night (just like you’d apply mascara), and enjoy longer, fuller lashes in a short amount of time. Although everyone’s natural reaction is different (to any given product), Bailey said, “I personally noticed a difference in my eyelashes, and felt like my mascara went on easier every morning because of it (which saved me time). Unlike other $100-200 products, this only costs $40, and doesn’t have any weird, scary side effects. Plus, even my lower eyelashes got longer!”
* What Do You Think: What would YOU want to makeover the most about your makeup routine?
Credit: Â© Celebrity Gossip
Makeover Mommaâ„¢ occasionally receives cosmetic products for review, with no obligation to positively promote or cover said brand. Receiving products has absolutely no influence over our recommendation of any particular product.