Want to try fresh new lip shades this holiday season? Change it up (like Katherine Heigl and Gwyneth Paltrow)…
The holidays areÂ the perfect time of year to play around with the lipÂ colors,Â although many moms feel intimidated by trying new shades, formulas and looks. Makeover Mommaâ„¢ encouraged some of our Real Momma contributors to step outside of their “lipstick comfort zone” this season (by testing out the new shades from Maybelline’s Color Sensational lip color), and we hope that you can do the same!
* Tara is wearing Sugared Honey #365. “I love it… so natural!”
* Julie says, “Ella and I are sporting #115 Pink Quartz (and I also have on Lip Liner #40 Raisin). Itâ€™s not hard for me to step out of my lipstick comfort zone because I hardly ever use it!Â Makeover Momma could not have chosen a better shade for me, because it did not overpower my face and blended nicely with my complexion. My daughter and I had so much fun doing a â€˜mini-makeoverâ€™ and trying something new to both of us!”
* Corey is wearing Plumtastic #415, and said, “I think the blue-ness of it helps make my teeth whiter, and I can wear less makeup…I also put a little on my cheeks as blush.”
* Rachel is wearing Tinted Taupe #355(and so is her daughter Violet, after getting “into the goodies herself!”)
* Let Us Know: Which shade do YOU like the best? (To find your own perfect shade, check out the Maybelline Shade Finder).
Credit: Â©Â Â People
Makeover Mommaâ„¢ occasionally receives cosmetic products for review, with no obligation to positively promote or cover said brand. Receiving products has absolutely no influence over our recommendation of any particular product.