It is that time of year again. The time of year where we put on our war paint, strap on our jerseys…and prepare to wait patiently for interesting Super Bowl commercials (ok, maybe that’s not all mommas). But whether you love or merely tolerate football, we decided to take inspiration from Sephora’s latest super Bowl roster of Most Valuable Products, and create our own…
Save money on your own Sephora goodies by entering the code TOUCHDOWNÂ at checkout to receive free standard shipping on your online merchandise purchase of $25 or more.
Makeover Momma 2010 MVP (Most Valuable Products):
* Best “I-Don’t-Have-A-Hangover” Glow”: Whether you are exhausted from the Super Bowl (or simply up all night with your little one), we have never been more in love with a primer than with the Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer. It instantly lightens and brightens our face, gives us a glow (and makes any form of makeup we apply later look better).
* Best Flushed Face Fix: Football season can lead to lots of yelling, lots of drinking and many late nights (leading to red, blotchy skin). We love our favorite Dr. Brandt Laser in a Bottle product, because it treats inflamed, uneven skin like a prescription strength cream (while still having a smooth, cooling effect).
* Easiest Makeup To Pack: If you don’t want to apply a full face of makeup for Super Bowl 2010, try sticking the sleek, minimized Hourglass Cosmetics Prodigy lip gloss in your purse (or back pocket), and no one will be the wiser. It gives you shiny, soft lips (without being big or bulky).
* Best One-Step Treatment: If you don’t have time for a lengthy bedtime routine after the game, try combining all of the anti-aging benefits of a full-step system…into one clever product. This Perricone MD Neuropeptide Facial Contour helps plump and contour skin, while reducing fine lines, wrinkles and signs of stress.
* Most Essential Hair Tamer: It doesn’t matter if you’re slicking your hair back in a ponytail, heading out in to the cold (or simply don’t have time to style) before the big game… we are completely in love with this Macadamia Hair Heating Oil Treatment. Use it as a shine serum, a detangler, a styler (on wet hair, on dry hair)… you get the picture? Your hair will feel like liquid silk.
* Let Us Know: What is your Most Valuable Product this month?
Makeover Mommaâ„¢ occasionally receives cosmetic products for review, with no obligation to positively promote or cover said brand. Receiving products has absolutely no influence over our recommendation of any particular product.